Who wouldn’t love chicken nugget?
By following these easy simple steps, you will make a perfect baked chicken nugget ever!
• 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
• 1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
• 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon dried thyme
• 1 tablespoon dried basil
• 1/2 cup butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
2. Cut chicken breasts into 1 1/2-inch sized pieces.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together the bread crumbs, cheese, salt, thyme and basil then put melted butter in a bowl.
4. Dip chicken pieces into the melted butter first, then coat with the breadcrumb mixture.
5. Place the well-coated chicken pieces on a lightly greased cookie sheet in a single layer, and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.